Nová kniha Lékaři na horách: neviditelní hrdinové Slovinsko Frankenjura Band 1 a Band 2
SP Chamonix (08.07) SP Briancon (22.07) MS v lezení mládeže (22.08)
Cesty: 1.Ondra 13822 2.Trojan 12228 3.Šindel 11756 Bouldry: 1.Stráník 11578 2.Konečný 11550 3.Volf 11253 Hory: 1.Skopec 7964 2.Groš 7864 3.Bartoš 7008
SP Villars (01.07) SP Innsbruck (22.06) SP Brixen (10.06)
The last World Cup competition 2008 Kranj (SLO) this weekend
The decision who will win the overall World Cup 2008 in lead climbing will fall this weekend on the last competition in Kranj (Slovenia). Among the women has been already decided, Johanna Ernst (AUT) is sure winner, but among men there are three candidates and Czech favorite Tomas Mrazek is the first of them at the moment.
He leads the ranking now followed by Ramon Julian Pugblanque (ESP) and Jorg Verhoeven (NED). The Czech favorite could keep his first position, if he would bet better than his two mentioned competitors. The result of World Cup is also important because the first and second would be nominated to the World Games 2009. All the three have just now the 3rd place of the World Cup 2008 for sure.
Tomas Mrazek is from the three, the only one who has already won entire World Cup in 2004, when he struggled a big battle with the almost unbeatable Alexandre Chabot (FRA).
Qualification from 9.00, semifinals from 19.00 (men, women).
Finals men from 17.15, women from 18.15
The actual ranking of the lead World Cup 2008:
1. Mrazek Tomas CZE 351.00
2. Verhoeven Jorg NED 340.00
3. Julian Puigblanque Ramon ESP 321.00
4. Usobiaga Lakunza Patxi ESP 230.00
5. Anma Sachi JPN 226.00
1. Ernst Johanna AUT 425.00
2. Markovic Mina SLO 311.00
3. Vidmar Maja SLO 265.00
4. Ciavaldini Caroline FRA 226.00
5. Gros Natalija SLO 214.00
60. Kudrova Nelly CZE (the only Czech representative besides Tomas Mrazek who had points in lead). Reklama: Related stories: World Cup in speed climbing 2016 Nanjing, China - Libor Hroza is 2nd Adam Ondra (CZ) won the World Cup in lead climbing in Kranj World Cup Kranj (SLO) - lead - 19. - 20. November 2011 World Cup in speed climbing Trento (ITA): Czech Libor Hroza 3rd World Cup in lead climbing Kranj (SLO) 2009 Film documentary from World Cup in Brno on Czech TV World Cup in lead climbing Brno, CZ: live stream - semifinals and finals World Cup in lead climbing Brno, CZ: live stream - qualification The World Cup lead climb competition wall under construction - Brno, CZ 2009 World Cup in lead climbing BRNO, Czech Republic - 6. -7. 11. 2009 World Cup in speed climbing - Tarnow, Poland World Cup in lead climbing Kranj (SLO) World Cup Puurs (BEL) - Tomas Mrazek 2nd World Cup Imst (AUT) lead World Cup Chamonix (FRA) lead+speed Tomas Mrazek Wins Lead World Cup - in Quinhai, China World Cup Grindelwald (SUI) - bouldering WC Bouldering Finals - Brno, Czech Rep, LIVE VIDEO WC Bouldering, Brno (CZE) - Semifinals Men and Women - LIVE VIDEO World Cup in bouldering Brno (CZE) 2007 - women's qualification World Cup in bouldering Brno (CZE) 2007 - men qualification Sponsors on the stage WC Brno - News W.C. in bouldering in Brno, CZ, will be live on video stream - Nov 10, 2007 World Cup in bouldering, Brno (CZE) - the walls Tomas Mrazek will not attend the bouldering WC in Brno (CZ) Final WC bouldering event to be held in Brno, Nov 9-10th European Championship Birmingham – bouldering - 16. -18. 03. 2007 Registration for the World Cup in Prague suspended Lead Climbing World Cup in Bulgaria Cancelled - Boulder Comp. move to Sofia World Cup in bouldering Moscow - UPDATE UIAA Climbing Council released provisional competition calendar - 2007: also Prague and Brno Dima Rockmaster - Report by the World Champion Provisional ICC calendar: lead in Prague, bouldering in Brno - World Cup 2007 Shanghai World Cup - 2. -3. 10. 2006 World Cup in lead and speed climbing - 12.-13.7.2006 - + video Worldcup bouldering - Fiera di Primiero - ITA World Cup in Dresden Invitation to the World Climbing Cup - Dresden World Cup in Puurs (BEL) - lead climbing - video The calendar of the international competitions UIAA released new rules for WCup competitions - climbing World Cup in Brno will have to be canceled Tom Mrazek on video from World Championship Climbing World Championship in Munich 2 Climbing World Championship in Munich World Cup in lead - Zurich WC 2004, Brno - Flavio Crespi (ITA) World Cup Kranj, SLO WC 2004, Brno - Tomas Mrazek WC 2004, Brno - Tomas Mrazek WC 2004, Brno - Bindhamer, Kobayashi World Cup Brno, CZE, on - line 2 - live World Cup Brno, CZE, on - line - live New UIAA directive - A new president was elected World Cup Valence, FRA World Cup Marbella, Spain World Cup Brno 2004 on-line - Updated: 8/11/2004 WORLD YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIPS II - Edinburgh WORLD YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIPS - Edinburgh WCup in boudering (FRA) and comp in Germany World Cup Chamonix - difficulty, speed European Championship - Lecco, Italy Helena Lipenská 20th on bouldering WCup - Fiera di Primiero (ITA) World Cup in Imst - Austria World Cup - Belgium: T.Mrazek the 1st - WCup Russia: Rock Climbing (bouldering) and Ice Climbing Championship - Moscow The forthcoming Czech W.Cup is out of collision - World Cup 2004 World Cup in Edinburgh - on-line W.Cup in China on-line - Shenzhen On W.Cup in Kranj fight Slovaks without Czechs - W.C. W.C. Valence - Tereza Kysilkova 20th in semifinal - World Cup 2003 World Cup in Valence without Tomas Mrazek - World Cup 2003 W. Cup in Prague - video - Sylvian Millet W. Cup in Prague - video - Francois Auclair How did the Bests see the World Cup? Ramon, Sandrine, Tomas - W.C. Prague Why was not Damaris the third? - W.Cup Prague W. Cup in Prague - video - Ramon Julian W. Cup in Prague - video - Tomas Mrazek World Cup on-line - Sunday World Cup on-line - Saturday Prague WCup News - Prague 2003 The preparation of World Cup climbing competition - Prague 2003 Mrazek was the 6th in Aviles (ESP) - World Cup 2003 The Prague WC in difficulty climbing will be 1 week later - World Cup 2003 How to climb for World Champion? Tomas Mrazek on video - Chamonix
Lezec.cz je hlavním mediálním partnerem ČHS na internetu
Photo of the day:
New in discussion:
New in advertising: